AIM
ErrahMann

QB1: Atomic Ejaculation QB1: Atomic Ejaculation

LMAO

Seriously, funniest shit ever. It's been a while since an animation made me laugh this much. Ohhh god, I need air. I thought I was gonna die, HAHAHAHA. Damn.

No joke.

QB4: Fat Bitch QB4: Fat Bitch

Awesome

Just extraordinary prominent. I fucking love this series.

QB10: At the Morgue QB10: At the Morgue

Paradise for cannibals!1111

This had my laugh. A true paradise for cannibals is at the morgue. I've been thinking about that for a long time. Thank you for illustrating that thought as an animation, I've been waiting for one.

Mobile Weapon Mobile Weapon

A+

This game prooves that you can make amazing RPG's with flash, too. I don't personally like these type of games, but viewing this from a perspective of turn-based RPG fans, I'm sure this is the best creation of game within the world of flash.

TylerProjects responds:

Thanks! We've have fun doing it in Flash. Took us 10 months! =x

Classic Gameboy Tetris! Classic Gameboy Tetris!

Haha!

I really liked those 5, lol! I enjoyed it, nice work. Make some more of this series :D

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

Haha, i enjoyed this game!

Easy and funny but a bit too easy.

Mother 3 - Theme of Love Mother 3 - Theme of Love

I thought I was the only Mother fan.

But no, I was wrong. Fucking great to find another fan of a series that I love.

Anyways, this sounded like an 1:1 of the original song. I'm not sure what to say about that, if it's good or not, but ya. You did a good job arranging it on the piano.

Pluvium Pluvium

A decent melody.

The melody was decent. Sounded a bit awkward here and there, but overall, I'd say it flowed on without any problems.

What I would suggest you is to add more instruments, effects to add up on the diversity. This song as it is in it's current state feels a bit too empty. Maybe make a transition from one instrument to another, and then add some more background pads. Some simple and clean percussions wouldn't hurt either. If possible, also try morphing all the instruments. I've noticed that makes a major difference.

There's always room for improvements. Keep on, my dear music producing fellow.

Suspended-3rd-Chord responds:

thanks a lot man.

this was a quick piece, I was definetly planning on adding some pads, strings, and experimenting more with FX. I have the demo version so I can't save any work...and I should be buying the full version..today. once again, thanks a lot for the review.